Friday, January 17, 2020

The At-Home Spa Day


What woman doesn't love to feel pampered? One day I will have a pampered spa day, but until then I create my own spa days at home.

Beforehand I like to make sure my bathroom is squeaky clean and there are fresh sheets on the bed. There is nothing like slipping into clean sheets with freshly saved legs! I also like to make sure I have everything on hand that I will need for my spa day.


  • Epsom bath salts
  • Baby oil
  • Pumice stone
  • Charcoal face scrub
  • Nail polish remover
  • Nail polish
  • Nail clippers
  • Nail file
  • Shampoo & conditioner
  • Moroccan hair oil
  • Fresh razor blade in the razor
  • Aveeno shave cream
  • Facial moisturizer
  • Candles
  • Music
  • Ice water to drink
On my at home spa day I spend a couple hours bathing & beautifying, but this year I am going to kick it up a notch a make a full day of pampering. I'll prepare as much as possible the day before by going to the grocery store for healthy meals and salad fixings. I will also put a pitcher of water to chill overnight in the fridge with fruits and herbs to infuse the water. 

Here's a great article about detox water with fruit & herb infused water recipes.  

I'm going to aim for once a month to do a full day immersion of being at a spa resort and will report in afterwards. 

Who's in?
I'd love to hear your ideas for at home spa days and your results from doing a full immersion day!

Tracy x

No comments:

Post a Comment