Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Welcome 2020!


Welcome to 2020…


and to Simple Life, Happy Life!


I am Tracy - the blog creator. I am 45 years young and live in a smallish town in south Alabama, not far from the emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico. I live with my husband of 27 years, two Italian Mastiffs, and our three adult children - who are all currently at home with us.


I am a dreamer, a romantic, and a lover of all things beautiful. Thus, the creation of this blog. 


I am considering this year to be my level up years in terms of adding more beauty to my life while simplifying, adding self-care, and a lot more joie de vivre (joy of living).





The way I see it, we only have one life to live. I spent my younger years raising a family, sacrificing a lot of my desires for the needs of my babies. Now the babies are grown and it’s time for mama duck to become a swan. 


The second act of my life will be for me. 


Now, tell me about you and what stage of life you are in. 
Are you knee-deep in babies and diapers?
Have your babes flown the nest?


Spill it, sister. I am listening!  

No comments:

Post a Comment