Tuesday, July 7, 2020

How My Planners Are Different Than Others



I have tried various planners over the years and never used them to their fullest capacity. Many were overpriced - though gorgeous. If you don't use it it ends up being a waste of money. That's why I decided to make one that is simple to use, pretty without being overdone, and functional.

My 2 page spread covers one week at a time. You're not looking at the whole month or even worse one day where you try to cram as much as possible in. Been there, sister....

💟 You have your To-Dos for the week. 📆
💟 Space to jot down Calls and Appointments. 📞
💟 And space to jot stuff you don't want to forget. ❗
💟 PLUS ➕ you have your menu plan for the week. 🥘

The Benefits of My Planner
✅ It's simple, stream-lined, and easy to use.
✅ It will save you time & money.
✅ You will not work yourself to death! 💀
✅ You will feel more in control of your life & home.
✅ You will get things done.
✅ You will feel empowered & confident.
✅ Dinners will be peaceful because you had a plan.
✅ You will feel less stress & overwhelm.
✅ You will have more time to spend with those you love.

I hope that you will give my planner a try. Grab it on Etsy for just $8.00. You won't regret it!

Tracy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment