Friday, July 3, 2020

Why Planners Are Necessary In Your Life


I *love* planners!

I love feeling in control of my life by having a plan. Of course life can, and does, throw us curve balls but if you have a plan, it is so much easier for you to get back on track.

I used to resist planning because I felt it squashed my creativity. But, I found the opposite to be true (once I stopped self-sabotaging).

Being prepared with a planner frees up my time and my brain! I'm not scrambling around trying to figure out what needs to be done next. I'm not overwhelmed because I plan my days so I am not trying to do too much in one day. I can create my schedule to suit me.

Planning my tasks and weekly menu helps me keep life simple. And I like checking things off my list as I complete them.

 Pastel Planner

I created this new 2 page spread weekly planner which is now available on my Etsy! It is 11x8.5 inches and comes in four colors - as shown in the picture above. 

Are you as planner obsessed as I am? Let me know your thoughts!

Tracy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment