Sunday, April 5, 2020

From my Instagram



Happy Sunday, y'all! 🌞

It's my husband's birthday today! 🎉 I'm baking him a cake 🎂 and have a roast going in the crock-pot with fajita seasoning, served on tortillas! A simple recipe that is so good! 🌯

Like everyone else, I'm feeling a little stir-crazy. All the places I like going to are closed: library 📚, hobby stores, and bookstores.

I try to stay happily occupied at home by reading books I already have, coming up with creative and inexpensive meals for my family, and learning about things that interest me. 💻

Of course, there are always little projects to work on - inside and out. 🌸 I am ready to start planting flowers 💐 and veggies 🍅. In times of uncertainty, I'm learning how to become more patient, use my creativity, count my blessings, and am reminded to slow down. 🙏

How are you doing today? 💗

Follow me on Instagram: @simple.life.happy.life

No comments:

Post a Comment