Thursday, April 23, 2020

GYIT Guide: Beauty

Photo by Gabriel Brandt on Unsplash

It's time to uplevel my look. All of the beauty shops are closed so I can't change my hair at the moment, so I'm letting it grow and trying to keep it soft, shiny, and healthy.

I'm also working on my skin. The goal is clear and glowing. So I'm drinking more water, using Retin-A, cleansing, toning, moisturizing, and self-tanning.

I'm challenging myself to do my makeup every day then taking selfies to compare. You don't have to post them on social media - but if you want to, do it! Life is too short to worry about the opinions of others. Practice makes perfect, so practice until it becomes second nature.

Keep up with beauty maintenance: brows, shaving, mani/pedis, and applying castor oil or olive oil to lashes and vaseline to lips before bed. 

Commit to an at-home spa day once a week. Use a bath bomb, face masks, deep condition hair... Basically treat myself like a goddess because I deserve it. 😉

When you look good, you feel better. And when you feel better, you think better thoughts. It just helps your overall sense of well-being. And we need that now more than ever! Agree?

What areas are you working on in the beauty department?

Sign up for my newsletter at the link below to receive your 4 page copy of the GYIT Guide: Beauty Edition!







No comments:

Post a Comment