Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Get Your *Ish Together Guide

Photo by LOGAN WEAVER on Unsplash

I don't know about you, but I have had enough of this Corona virus mess. I feel like taking on the world and completely overhauling my life. I'm tired of sitting around waiting for this to be over. It's time to DO something!!

While we still cannot go out except for essentials, there is plenty I can tackle here at home to create my dream life. 

Now I can:
* Focus on health & fitness
* Practice new makeup techniques & hair styles
* Work on the budget
* Declutter & deep clean the house
* Make a list of everything I want to do when the lock down is over 
* Work in my yard
* Curate my perfect wardrobe
* Work on my business
* Improve self care
* Organize my life to work smarter, not harder

With this list, I should never be bored. Now is the time for us to really get our *ish together while we have this extra time. 

What are you working on?

No comments:

Post a Comment