Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Happy Little Things

Photo by Hybrid on Unsplash


Let's chat about happier things, shall we?

You may be feeling bored and restless. Why don't you make a list of things you can do to keep yourself happily occupied? Here's what I came up with:


  • Create a simple daily routine
  • Focus on skin care (glow up)
  • Walk & stretch daily
  • Cook all meals at home
  • Clean one room each day
  • Go through all the courses I've purchased and begin to work through them & implement what I've learned
  • Read books I already have - on my bookshelf & on my Kindle
  • Craft with what I have on hand
  • Write on my blog & Instagram
  • Create new products for my Etsy
  • Work on finances (How can I save more money?)
  • Have a DIY spa day at home
  • Learn more about something I've always been intrigued by
  • Write out a bucket list
What about you? What would you put on your list?

💕 Check out the links in my bio (sidebar) to find e-books and affordable gifts, home decor, and organizing printables! Thank you for supporting small business! 💕

No comments:

Post a Comment